We believe in following the best practices for solving your complex IT problems and hence we do not always recommend a fresh installation or a migration or any upgrade in your hardware resource until we are not very sure about what exactly is the demand of your system? If at all the issues can be handled by Performance Tuning, we do all the possible efforts to meet the requirement.
However, we follow the below process before entering into any business talk with our customers:
- Understanding of Existing Hardware Resources
- Understanding of Existing Software Applications
- Understanding of Processes from various Functional Heads
- Onsite visit or the remote login to the core infrastructure.
- Sharing the detailed report along with the “Scope of Work”
After the above defined steps the customer takes a call we start our exercise and try to deliver the commitments in a given time.
Area’s where-in we do Performance Tuning:
- Physical & Virtual Machines
- Application Servers
- Database Servers
- Email Servers
- Directory & Storage Servers